Project and Program Oversight
Kymanox uses Ideal Knowledge Transfer (IKT) to help organizations achieve predictable project success. IKT is a continuously improving concept that builds on the following existing principles and disciplines:
- Professional Project Management
- Fundamental Engineering Practices
- Universally Recognized Quality Systems
- Formal Problem Solving Methods
The Kymanox PMO has developed and maintains our project management policies, procedures, and templates. Our best-in-class tools are utilized by our experienced and dedicated project managers. The Kymanox PMO provides high-level oversight on every client project.
Our reporting tools facilitate effective time and budget tracking to ensure that project managers have everything they need to keep a project on track. Project dashboards are published periodically to communicate real-time status on scope, schedule, budget, and risks.
Our proven past performance includes:
- Initial PMO implementation and training at small-, mid-, and large-cap organizations.
- Oversight of Phase III to Commercial transition for over a dozen drugs, biologics, and devices.
- Principle management of capital of up to $60 million (USD).
- Maturity assessments and gap assessments for existing PMOs.
- Pre-Approval Inspection (PAI) preparedness, oversight during inspection, and post-inspection remediation.
- Project management training, including Professional Development Units (PDUs) for PMI’s PMP and CAPM certifications.
- Full integration of project management and technology transfer processes.
- Implementation of the Kymanox PMO Toolkit™ as seen on KymanoxWORKS.