Project Management Office
- Professional Project Management
- Fundamental Engineering Practices
- Universally Recognized Quality Systems
- Formal Problem Solving Methods
The Kymanox PMO has developed and maintains our project management policies, procedures, and templates. Our best-in-class tools are utilized by our experienced and dedicated project managers. The Kymanox PMO provides high-level oversight on every client project.
Our reporting tools facilitate effective time and budget tracking to ensure that project managers have everything they need to keep a project on track. Project dashboards are published periodically to communicate real-time status on scope, schedule, budget, and risks.
Our proven past performance includes:
- Initial PMO implementation and training at small-, mid-, and large-cap organizations.
- Oversight of Phase III to Commercial transition for over a dozen drugs, biologics, and devices.
- Principle management of capital of up to $60 million (USD).
- Maturity assessments and gap assessments for existing PMOs.
- Pre-Approval Inspection (PAI) preparedness, oversight during inspection, and post-inspection remediation.
- Project management training, including Professional Development Units (PDUs) for PMI’s PMP and CAPM certifications.
- Full integration of project management and technology transfer processes.
- Implementation of the Kymanox PMO Toolkit™ as seen on KymanoxWORKS.
- 3 Assay Development Rules for Tech Transfer
- Better Technology Transfer for Faster Growth
- Facility Startup
- FAT / SAT Support
- Good Documentation Practices
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Good Writing Guidelines
- Kymanox Project Management Course
- PAI Preparation and Remediation
- Process Development
- Technical Project Management
- What is the Kymanox “Ideal Knowledge Transfer™”?