Join Our Team
Our Current Openings:
Kymanox Positions Filled So Far in the Last Year:
Twenty-two (22) and counting!
We have an approved budget to hire one person every 3-4 weeks in 2019! For people who interview, there’s better than a one-in-three chance of getting a job offer from Kymanox which is based on job fit, timing, geography, and economics.
If you are interested or instructed to do so, please continue on to the application instructions below. Our Application Process:
- Fill out the below Employment Application Form and submit it.
- After submitting this form, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to upload your Resume, CSV and any other files.
- We’ll contact you if we determine there is a match for our needs. Per our policy, we keep all submitted resumes on file for 12 months.
- Following a phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled for candidates of interest.
- Following a background and reference check, an offer letter may be extended, and a start date will be established.
If you do not see an open position that you are qualified for but still wish to apply, please fill out the application form and we will keep it on file in case a position becomes open.
Thank you for your interest in working at Kymanox!
Kymanox is an equal-opportunity employer and works diligently to protect the rights of job seekers by following all local, state, and federal laws as well as best Human Resource (HR) practices in the Life Science industry.