Become part of the Kymanox team and be an agent for Ideal Knowledge Transfer™. We are a progressive and dynamic organization that understands the criticality of its human resources.
The following positions are currently available:
ALT (Atlanta, GA Office):
- Associate Project/Process Engineer (Title Commensurate with Qualifications) POSTED: 30JAN17 (permanent, full-time position with benefits)
If you are interested, please continue on to the application instructions below.
Our application process is as follows:
- Fill out the below Employment Application Form and submit it.
- Once you have submitted this form, please also send a copy of your resume, Work History for the last 3 years, Educational history, and work references to us here.
- We’ll contact you if we determine there is a match for our needs. Per our policy, we keep all submitted resumes on file for 12 months.
- Following a phone interview, a face to face interview will be scheduled for candidates of interest.
- Following a background and reference check, an offer letter may be extended, and a start date will be established.
If you do not see an open position that you are qualified for, please send your CV/resume to us here. We will keep it on file in case a position becomes open.
Thank you for your interest in working at Kymanox!
Once you have submitted this form, please also send a copy of your resume, Work History for the last 3 years, Educational history, and work references to us here.